Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mood: Hell Yeah

Feeling pretty damn good as of late - getting my creative juices all over the place when I get home, working on a new piece which I'm pretty excited about; taking a leaf out of the many legendary and imaginary creatures out there, only with my own twist/interpretation.

As before, I wanted to keep up with posting up my old pieces here whilst I finish my latest stuff (ie. buy some time so I don't look like a loser). Here's a couple of concepts I did around the same time as my environments - also on the 'game that never existed' path, I did a couple of unit concepts for the Four Horsemen idea I was running with back then. Wow I feel old just looking at them...

Enjoy, and keep cool!



Stalker concept, for Death Faction. Interestingly enough, has resemblance's to the Asari from Mass Effect - even more interestingly enough, I made her race's name 'Asrai' (as in the mythological beings) before I even realized the ME connection. Ah life.

---


Man Eater concept, of the Dead Sun Cult, for the War Faction. Still wasn't sure where I was going with War guys, but when does Aztec architecture inspired stonework fused into flesh and a necklace of hands ever go wrong? When you have to take him around to your parents, that's when.

No comments:

Post a Comment